The Onfloor® 16 multi-surface machine is designed for resurfacing concrete floors, restoring or preparing wood decks and hardwood floors. Unique belt drive, three-head system is designed for smooth operation with superior results. Patented counter-rotating head; lines make this machine easy to operate and control with no sliding.
1. Flexible Startup TriggerNon-conductive with safety lock-out to prevent accidental startup. Operator activates the machine with a gentle squeeze.
2. Heavy Duty Switch Set in steel switch box with a 15 AMP circuit breaker.
3. Handle and Frame Constructed of heavy-duty steel for strength and durability. The handle has a quick disconnect for transport.
4. Heavy-Duty Motor With Dual Capacitors Equipped with 1- HP or 3 HP motor.
5. Adjustable Bottom Dust Skirt Provides dust containment during operation.
6. 30 Ft. Power Cord 12/3 wire grounded with water resistant jacket.
7. 6"" Transport Wheels
8. Outer Bowl w/Lift Handles and Vacuum Port Made of spun steel with vacuum ports and the inner bowl of cast aluminum.Learn More
In 1985, Hunter Douglas invented energy-efficient Duette® honeycomb shades-the first product of its kind-in response to the energy crisis of the late 1970s. More recently, we've introduced the latest generation of honeycomb shades-the Duette® Architella® Collectionâ€”which offer superior energy efficiency thanks to their patented honeycomb-within-a-honeycomb construction.
With the introduction of products like Duette® honeycomb shades, Silhouette® and Pirouette® window shadings, and Luminette® Privacy Sheers, to name just a few, our innovative window fashions help contribute to greater energy savings at the window.Learn More
We offer in-store Wallpaper & Borders IN STOCK at our Stroudsburg store! Available at all other stores by order. Come by today!Learn More