The Onfloor® 16 multi-surface machine is designed for resurfacing concrete floors, restoring or preparing wood decks and hardwood floors. Unique belt drive, three-head system is designed for smooth operation with superior results. Patented counter-rotating head; lines make this machine easy to operate and control with no sliding.
1. Flexible Startup TriggerNon-conductive with safety lock-out to prevent accidental startup. Operator activates the machine with a gentle squeeze.
2. Heavy Duty Switch Set in steel switch box with a 15 AMP circuit breaker.
3. Handle and Frame Constructed of heavy-duty steel for strength and durability. The handle has a quick disconnect for transport.
4. Heavy-Duty Motor With Dual Capacitors Equipped with 1- HP or 3 HP motor.
5. Adjustable Bottom Dust Skirt Provides dust containment during operation.
6. 30 Ft. Power Cord 12/3 wire grounded with water resistant jacket.
7. 6"" Transport Wheels
8. Outer Bowl w/Lift Handles and Vacuum Port Made of spun steel with vacuum ports and the inner bowl of cast aluminum.Click here for some videos!